♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Thursday, October 13, 2011

O... Ode to Chalkboard Paint

I am in LOVE with chalkboard paint.  It truly is addicting.  I want to spray EVERYTHING with this stuff, lol.

I spray painted the translucent red boxes that store toys in the playroom.  It looks so much better already!  And once I got through and purge the unnecessary, I can then reorganize and label everything.  I keep trying to keep Carter's trains and cars separated, but when an almost 3 year old and an 8 year old are putting things away, they don't always make an effort to put things like they found them.  Thus, the labels.  In chalk.  So that when we outgrow trains and grow into... whatever... simple fix.  Pictures later. 

I also spray painted an extra canvas I had for indoor fun (it's gonna get cold here in Texas eventually) and changeable little man art.  I'll probably make several of these in several sizes for T and C to decorate and hang.  :)  It's also a fun way to leave notes for your family (this room is how we leave and enter the house). 

Please forgive my crappy old iphone picture.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love love chalkboard paint. I painted my pantry doors with it :)

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits