♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Numero Uno

I suppose I'm supposed to post some big New Year post. Blah Blah. We didn't do anything New Years Eve. Just sat at home. We didn't even kiss actually. Scott was pissed and being an ass. I can say it because it's true. :) He sat on the couch pouting and playing with his laptop, so I celebrated with the boys and was just fine with that. Trenton and I "cheersed" our glasses at midnight. He had lemonade in a wine glass and thought that was the coolest thing. He's so funny.

New Years Day was the anniversary of Scott and I getting engaged. Seems weird. The last year has been insane. Getting engaged right out of the gate, planning a wedding, finding out I was pregnant against all odds, getting married and finally having our son in November... whew! No wonder I'm so tired all the time. :)

I get to go met Julie for lunch today. Our plans have been hit or miss since Carter's been sick. But today, I get to see her. It's funny how I miss my work friends. I'm so used to seeing them every day. I spend more time with Julie than I do my husband because I see her 8 or 9 hours every day. So just... NOT seeing those people all the time has been a little sad. GREAT for me and the boys, but kinda sad. But alas, I will see them all soon enough. Later this month in fact. And THAT is also sad. I can't be pleased. ::Sigh::

Anyway, from my dysfunctional family to yours... Happy New Year.

1 comment:

The Barbers said...

WUHOOOOOOOOOO - oh the fun I had!! Thanks for hangin with me... I miss you more than you know. Plus, when I got home and noticed that my belly button suddenly popped out...I was less freaked out because I thought "Hey, Durby did it, so can I" the luck of it all....

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits