♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

To keep me from drowning in sadness.

I needed something I could watch at work to ease the anxiety. My little sweetheart. So I recorded this last night before we went to bed. Sweet Punkin! If nothing else, it makes me happy to see his smiley face. Perhaps I'll make it through another day...

He makes me laugh because he LOVES to stand up, with someone holding him, of course. He gets agitated in this video because Scott tried to be sneaky and lay him down on his chest. Carter got grumpy though. As soon as Scott stands him back up, it's all smiles. My opinionated little man. :)

No comments:

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits