♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Thursday, February 19, 2009

::Cheese::

I hate being sick. I feel like death. Strep throat is nasty. I can BARELY swallow and even with the 10mg of ambien and shot of niquil I took last night, I tossed and turned, unable to rid myself of the jagged, sharp pain in my throat. So I've been quarantined AGAIN. :( ::Sigh::

But anyway, we're getting our family pics made for the first time as a family of four... unless you count the maternity pics. We're going Saturday morning. We haven't even taken them and I'm already excited to see them. Lol. I have to go buy us all new outfits. I love excuses to shop. :D

Speaking of pictures, I STILL haven't gotten the pictures of Carter I paid over $400 for. They are getting a call from me today. And I don't feel good. Things don't look good for them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should fart in their general direction.

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits