♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Saturday, May 30, 2009

I am my own worst enemy.

Oh GAWD! My mother and I got involved in a MASSIVE garage sale taking place tomorrow. I have to be there at 6:40am to start setting up. It's after midnight already. I need a shower. If I fell asleep RIGHT NOW, I'm looking at 5 hours of sleep. I'm an 8 solid hours kinda girl.

Combine that fatigue with an entire day of blistering sun and unescapable heat.

That's not going to be good for anyone.

So, if you see me on the news for having killed some idiot for looking at me wrong don't be shocked. Lol. Like you'd be shocked anyway.

Think I can smuggle some wine (or worse) into this Elementary School founded event? It's in the PARKING LOT of an Elementary School. Does that count as school grounds?

Help.



1 comment:

Sarah said...

in Gibson World, yes it is a real place, if it is not during school hours you are ok. I personally would not think differently of you. In fact I think I would distract that one mom that is getting suspicious. I would do the Pheobe and act wasted so you could get away with it.

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits