♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Wobbly but it counts!

Carter is sitting up! Wobbly and he falls over after he realizes no one is holding on to him, but he's doing it! We've been working on it. He'll be 6 months old tomorrow. Time flies. Mommy's grown up man! I'll have pictures soon, I'm sure.

Speaking of pictures, I'm waiting on my brand new camera! It's a Nikon (I prefer those to what my mom has, a Canon ANY day).



I got several lenses, 2 tripods, a case, 3 seperate light filters, 16G memory card, lens cleaner, card reader, 2 rechargeable batteries, and a battery charger and lots of other stuff. I'm pretty stoked to get it.

3 comments:

Charlya said...

So cool you got a DSLR. You are going to love it and not need me anymore :)

KRiSTiN said...

What kind of camera do you have?

Anonymous said...

I'm exactly the opposite!
Would rather own a Canon than almost anything!

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits