♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Word Vomit

My wall of windows in my office is awesome! It's POURING outside right now and sitting in here is like sitting on a patio while it's raining. With a hot cup of tea and no chance of getting wet, this rocks. :) I love the rain. Everyone keeps wishing it away, but I like it.

Carter's allergies are acting up. He snotty, sick, and coughing. Poor munchkin! I feel like hell, too. I fell asleep super early last night and didn't move until sometime around 4am when I turned off the TV, then fell back asleep until 7am. I can't wait to get back home and get back in bed. I just want to lie in bed and watch a movie and pass out. Is that too much to ask?!

Poor Carter. He wants to play and be all over the place, but he's so congested he has to breath from his mouth. It's pretty nasty. He slept with the humidifier on last night and that seemed to help. Until he'd been up awhile, anyway. Then nostril niagra opened up again.

Random thought.. what do you tell people whose kids aren't cute? I have a friend.. not really even my friends actually, whose kid is NOT adorable. My kids, of course, are gorgeous. :) So, do you lie? I guess you have to. I just keep my mouth shut. Like I said, they aren't really my friends. But if it WAS your best friend, what do you say?

The Office starts tonight! I just realized that. I think I develop ADD when I don't feel well. Anyway, The Office. Hurray! That Fast Forward show starts soon, too. I want to see that. Penny, from Lost is on it. Lost has one season left. I'll need a new addiction.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You pose a very good question Mrs. Durbin. When one comes across a "not cute" baby in the wild, one should be cautious. Be aware of the mother's location and body language. Also, try to keep control of your face as to not show any signs of fear.

The best is to not talk about the appearance of the child's face but focus on their outfit, or maybe their motor skills. Ask questions about their development and praise the mother on her amazing advances in the upbringing. If the mother does say, "isn't he/she adorable?!" answer with, "I just love cute babys!" Vague...but not answering the question.

Best of Luck and remember I will be showing you pictures of my nephew Gage on Monday. :|

KRiSTiN said...

LOL. I already saw baby Gage. And he is adorable. I love smushface newborn pictures. Lol. I think they're cute. :) I can't wait to see if he looks like a tiny male Reece.

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits