♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Friday, November 06, 2009

Birthday Eve

Tomorrow is Carter's birthday!!  I'm prepping the house and the decorations.  I plan on taking Cake Smash Pictures today.  Gifts are wrapped and ready to be laid out.  Grocery list is... started, lol.  I have a few more things I need to go out and pick up tonight, but other than that, we're ready. 

Plan for tomorrow?

Pancakes and fruit for breakfast. (Carter loves pancakes)

Decorate the house with all my "stuff" and then the sidewalk with chalk.

Get dressed and ready to enjoy time with our friends and family.

Party and eat cake.

Wait until everyone leaves and then look at pictures of Carter and cry. 

:) 

Should be fun!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Charlya said...

Happy Birthday Carter!

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits