♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Santa's Inbox

Hey there fellow mommies!  All mommies love free stuff.  Heck, every person I know loves free stuff.  But this is a mommy contest, so only moms can apply.  My friend, Stephanie, and her business Pampered Prego, are running a contest with a really cool prize!  A spa basket of cool stuff.  EVERY woman wants/needs that!

This is the same business contest that got me a free carpet cleaning when I submited Carter's halloween picture and he won!!  Check out the details on her website:  http://pamperedprego.blogspot.com/

I also know of a giveaway on another blog I follow.  http://www.terenceandbecky.com/2009/11/thanksgiving-giveaway.html

Enter!  Good luck!

So... it's time for Christmas and trees and letters to Santa.  I don't know about anyone else, but my son, Trenton, loves to be in the computer.  Makes him feel like a big boy.  So, this year, instead of mailing a letter to Santa, I think we're going to email him.  I was able to get his email address.  I have connections.  And this way, Santa and/or his elves can write back.  We all know that Santa knows if we've been bad or good, but it would probably help kids behave if Santa could send you an email and TELL you he knows what you're up to while he's deciding which list you'll end up on.  You can't escape the eyes of Jesus or Santa.  So be good out there!  :)

We'll be emailing Santa at northpole2009@rocketmail.com.  And I'm 100% certain that Santa will respond to the emails sent to him.  :)








Photobucket

3 comments:

Sarah said...

thoughts:

as soon as i read "santa and jesus are watching" i looked around. it was without thinking. Did jesus just see what I did? Oh' dear Santa.

KRiSTiN said...

Creepy isn't it. They are watching you like their favorite reality show. Bet that makes you blush. And Jesus saw that you capitalized the beginning of that sentence and not His name. ::Tisk, Tisk::

beckylbranch said...

Hey girlie! You won the starbucks giveaway...so email me at beckylbranch@gmail.com with your address and I'll pop it in the mail! Yippeeee!!!

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits