♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Sunday, December 27, 2009

2000 + 10

I feel old!!  I always thought we'd have flying cars and would be wearing weird shiny, silver clothes by now.  ::Shrugs:: 

My New Years Resolutions are as follows:

1. To try not to get so worked up and stressed about things I can't control.  However, I predict failure in this.  ::Chuckle::

2. To workout, even if it's just dancing with the boys to silly music, every day.

3. To step out.  I am completely and totally wrapped up in my family.  Which is fine, but I don't get much "me" time.  So I'm going to do... something.  Something on my own.  Meet new people.  Make new friends.  Get out of the house.  I don't know what that thing is yet.  Maybe I'll join a kickball team.  Maybe I'll volunteer somewhere.  Who knows?  I have to figure out how I want to spend my time.  But at some point this year, I'm going to try something for ME.  :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits