♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Monday, December 21, 2009

I got a feeling that rehearsal was a bitch!

Scott sent this to me a couple of days ago and I just looked at it. Kinda neat.  It's the Black Eyed Peas doing something for Oprah.  Which didn't interest me, either, at first.  Thus, why I didn't look at the video until now.  But, worth looking at.  :)

Things you should pay atttention to:

1. In the beginning, laugh, as I did, at the "insane" woman standing in the front.
2. What Fergie is wearing. Weird.
3. The look on Oprah's face in the first 20 seconds of the song. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcU-vAYxLYw



Photobucket

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

What??? You didn't like that outfit???? I wore one like that yesterday :-) LOL Ya, I bet that rehearsal was real fun ;-)

KRiSTiN said...

Lol. That outfit would be awesome if you were trying to conceal a diaper!! :D

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits