Things that irritate me. Random, nonsensical things that I realize are ridiculously trivial things to be bothered by. For no other reason than because I can. :)
1. Watches with heart-shaped faces. This is a dead giveaway that someone is not only harboring 12 cats in her one bedroom apartment, but also some very Kathy Bates in Misery type personality traits. Or a boyfriend/husband with bad taste and something to be sorry for.
2. Elbows touching elbows. Or knees touching other knees. Basically, none of your body's major joints should touch each other. It's just gross.
3. While driving, if someone is singing alone with the radio, quietly or otherwise. Unless it's a silly let's-all-sing-along kinda thing, shutup!
4. When strangers talk to me when I'm busy. I don't go to the grocery store or to get my oil changed in order to meet people. I have an objective. Answering your idiotic ponderments or pretending to find your opinion interesting isn't it.
5. Stepping on legos. I would rather walk across glass... glass that was on fire and old and dirty. Nothing can find the softest and most vulnerable part of your foot like the corner of a discarded lego. Your toes curled, didn't they? They did if you've ever done it. I hate you legos.