♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Monday, December 21, 2009

Marshmallows Roasting on a Semi-Open Fire

I got to see my college friend, Leigh today.  I hadn't seen her in forever.  She's 30+ weeks pregnant and you would never know it!  She is too adorable.  Not the mammoth whale that I was.  I can't wait to see pictures of her little guy.  Trenton was his normal self and wanted to talk her ear off, and Carter was his normal self and acted as though she was an international threat.  Silly boys, lol. 

After a yummy dinner of "Christmas Holiday Magical Butter Sandwiches" (grilled ham and cheese with cookie cutter shapes stamped in them) we got dressed warmly and headed to the back porch.  We roasted marshmallows and made smores.  It was a nice end to the first day of Christmas break.  The weekend didn't count, because you have those off anyway.

We put Carter in his stroller because A) he's easier to contain that way and we don't have to hold him, B) because it has a tray and Lord know that boy loves to eat, and C) he just plain likes it.












I got some neat pictures of the fire (admittedly, that was Scott's idea).  With the slow shutter speed and the flying embers out of the chimenea, it made neat photos.  In "real life", these were just random dots of ember floating around in the yard.





I'm thinking about doing Chuck E. Cheese tomorrow.  Or maybe picnic in the park if it's warm enough?  I don't know.  We'll so something fun.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Margie said...

Durb, fianlly set my mom up so she can comment...look out!

KRiSTiN said...

Watch out world! MM is coming to comment! :D

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits