♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Obsessive? Yes.

I'm excited.  Beyond excited.  Excited doesn't describe it.  I love this show.  It's my favorite soft addiction.  Some people have meth, I have Lost.  I plan my life around this show.  When Scott and I were dating, I came over to his house on the Wednesday that they were airing the SEASON 3 finale.  Yes.  THAT'S how much I love him.  Something I would do ONLY for a man I planned on marrying.  It's a big deal.  (And I went home the next day, took the day off work and watched it on tivo immediately, lol.) Now that we live together, he's not allowed to talk to me and it's his job to keep the kids entertained while I watch it.  Lol. 


It's coming!  Season 6.  The End.  The Finale.  Then what?  I don't know friends.  The end of the series will line up with me being 29... which is super close to 30, if you didn't know.  I predict a severe depression when this is all done.  But until then, I'm going to enjoy the heck outta the last season!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits