Gag! That song is NOT one of them.
I wrote a blog a few weeks ago about things that annoy me. In the spirit of trying to be more optimistic (it's fleeting, I promise), here are some of my more oddly random favorite things...
1. Shows about weird medical things or conditions. If it's about a weird disease, parasites, crazy ways to die, etc. I am all about it. Mystery Diagnosis, Dr. G, Monsters Inside Me, I didn't know I was pregnant, just to name a few. I am facinated with these things. I don't know why.
2. Macaroni & Cheese MIXED with Mashed Potatoes. Yum. Seperately great, combined orgasmic. When I worked at a bar in college, my regular customers used to bring me this dish almost every day I was on shift. For my 21st birthday, they threw me a surprise party with that as the main dish, lol. I took alot home. ::Chuckle:: Great guys. That was a great job.
3. Scary movies. All of them. I love the low budget crap with horrific acting as much as I love the "good" ones. I love them. There's no explaination for it. Some of my favorites are complete and utter trash. But one man's trash, is another's treasure I guess.
4. The first dip into a brand new jar of peanut butter. That is the greatest. I get really excited about it. I take my time and I like to leave some "new" flat pb for next time.
5. The way new plastic smells. Those cheap McDonald's toys that are wrapped up and then you open it and that plasticy smell comes out are the best thing ever! I just want to huff it until I pass out! It's one of my favorite smells. I'd would, in all seriousness, buy a candle scented that way if I could find one.