♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

The Beginning of the End

It's finally here. LOST is back. The Final Season.

I told Scott last night that this was my Superbowl. Because it is. The same way the Superbowl is a huge deal to Football fans and watching it is an EVENT, that is the way I feel about this. Especially this season. This is an EVENT. To me. It's a big deal.  I'm so friggin' excited that I can't stand it.

I don't know what I'll do when it's over. I really don't. Isn't that sad? I predict feeling emotionally distraught after the finale, regardless of what happens. It truly is a soft addiction.

So I will try to savor my remaining time with my tropically stranded friends. Because I will miss them when they're gone. Maybe I'll get lucky and go insane and, in my own mind, become one of them. I've already been crudely adding myself into their lives for awhile now...





I realize I'm slightly psychotic.  I'm ok with it.  :)

It's LOST Day!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits