♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Saturday, May 08, 2010

Don't have a weird shaped butt...

While Scott was up on the roof fixing a neat little leak we discovered last week when it rained, I took pictures of him.  Why?  Because Scott's afraid of heights.  And that amuses me.  I was hoping to get some fearful pictures of him sobbing and refusing to come down the ladder and me having to call the fire department to get him down.  He didn't give me the satisfaction so you can blame him for my inability to come up with an interesting blog. 

::Sigh::

I did, however, find this interesting ""No No" sign on Scott's ladder...




Don't be lazy and don't have a weird shaped butt?  Hmmm.  Well, ok...

I love how Mr. Lazy has the detail of knee caps pressing against his jeans, but the "artist" couldn't bother to give him the normal number of fingers a person is usually born with.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Your blogs always have me laughing, keep 'em coming!

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits