♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lucky 7

Here we are.  As of 5:00 PM today, Trenton was 7 years old.  It's truly unbelievable.  I still remember when they put that gooey pink baby on my chest and my brain practically exploded with love and fear. 

And now he wants to call me "Mom" instead of "Mommy". 

As soon as I finished that last sentence, my phone started screaming an alarm.  I ran to get it and it was my calendar telling me "Trenton's 7!"

I burst into tears.  So I'll make this short.  Trenton's party was Sunday.  I'll post pictures at the end of this blog. 

He spent today at his "Summer Camp" school.  I took 30 cupcakes up there so they could celebrate.  He said they made it special and let him choose the games and activities all day.  :)  At some point, he watched "Thriller".  No idea why, but he seemed excited about it and asked me if Michael Jackson was real.  He opened one last present from us today.  A Sprinkler Ball toy {that looks really fun} and a Nanomech {character from his favorite show}.  In the last few days we've seen Toy Story 3, gone to Yumiliocious {HIGHLY recommend it!}, eaten color cookies {you can color them first with special markers then eat them}, had his birthday party, and eaten more cake than you can imagine.  He's at dinner with his dad right now, but I think that his birthday was a success.  :) 

Happy Birthday, Trenton!!  You and I will always have an incredibly special bond that no one can replicate or replace.  You've been the man in my life longer than anyone except Popaw.  My heart aches, I love you so much.  I am so proud of who you are.  Your generousity and sincere kindness makes my heart want to burst with happiness.  You are amazing and to say that I'm insanely blessed and incredibly lucky would be the biggest understandment since Adam and Eve's "mistake".  I thank God for you every day!

 I LOVE YOU! 


Okay, Party Time!  We had his party Sunday afternoon and Trenton {and the other kids} had so.much.fun.

This place had a video game room, a bean bag movie theatre, indoor netted basketball, a 2 storty crawl-through slide {like they have at McDonalds and such}, a ZILLION toys {including cars, dress clothes, buidling stuff, you name it} and a mini kid-sized diner eating area.  Yeah.  SO cute.  Black and white and red with chrome.  Stools and everything.  Just like a 50's diner.  And we had the place 100% to ourselves.  The kids just ran around and did whatever they wanted for the entire party.  I had 3 staff members that helped serve food, set up, clean up and keep an eye on the kids.  It was GREAT!!

Awesome Sonic cake made by my friend Laura



The crawl through gym/slide

Movie theatre {Trenton got to pick the movie that played}

Video Game Room {Yeah, everyone has their own}



Pizza at the diner



Basketball








Trying to figure out what the MP3 Player is, lol. 


Fist pump for the DS games, lol.



We're so blessed to have so many people in our kids life {even those without children themselves... yet} that came to celebrate his birthday!  Thanks!


Photobucket

No comments:

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits