♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Blank

It's scary when the urge to scream into your pillow goes away and you're left with nothing.  Empty space.  You kind of expect anger... desperation... or something.  Anything.  But the self realization of nothing is illuminating.
Adaptation, I suppose.  Or maybe evolution. 

It's almost funny to think about all the times I flung out and "I don't care" when the opposite was true.  And now that it's true, it's not worth the effort of forming the syllables.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Hope everything is ok! I know that isn't a good feeling!!!! I have had that here lately and it's not good.

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits