♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Things That are Awesome!

Tousel Me Softly Finishing Cream

I'm a big fan of the quick, take a shower in the morning and leave, weekday morning ritual.  My hair is wavy if I don't blowdry and straighten it.  If I use gel, it's slightly hard.  Blah.  I don't like the texture my hair is with mouse.  So when I was buying shampoo Friday, I impulsively grabbed the Tousle Me Softly tub of finishing cream hoping it would be all it claimed to be.

It totally IS!

LOVE it!  My hair can be left wet, and with a touch of this finishing creme, it dries with super soft hold and isn't frizzy!  I used it yesterday and after going to bed last night, when I woke up this morning, my hair was still softly wavy and looked good!

And it smells fantastic!  The token Herbal Essesence quality smell we all know and love.

4.5 stars on a scale of 5!!




Photobucket

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Totally going to try it! Thanks girl! I maybe get my hair dried one day out of the week......us Moms sure do make sacrifices dont we? :)

KRiSTiN said...

I almost never dry my hair anymore, lol. Too much else to do! Then when I DO dry it, I hardly recognize myself.

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits