♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Yip Yip!



Trenton has been watching this cartoon for awhile now.  It's really entertaining, honestly.  So when I first saw this teaser several months ago, I got excited. 

We {Trenton and I} went and saw this movie yesterday.  I really enjoyed it.  It was different than the cartoon it's based off of, but still similar.  They crammed an entire season {or Book 1: Water} into this movie. 

If it does well enough {I'm crossing my fingers} presumably the other "books" will follow.  I love the spiritual earthiness of the idea.  Different tribes with some members who are born with gifts and practice "bending" theiur given element.  It's wizardy without the witchcraft.  And more natural and pure, if that makes sense.

There's no ridiculous love story between a mortal and a vampire, so if that's you're thing, you're going to want to go back to home room and talking to your BFF's of the week about trying different acne medications and how dreamy Zac {Zach? Zack?} Effron is.

I hate that Twilight nonsense.  Sure, ok, vampire love is awesome... in 1997 when Buffy loved Angel and it was original. 

ANYHOO... Last Airbender is fun.  And it almost has a Christian storyline.  Only one can save you.... was here before but disappeared only to return again.... a choosen one with a task he doesn't necessarily want...

::Shrugs::  Sounds familiar to me, anyway.

I won't lie, I want to be a bender. Any bender. But being a Waterbender would be my choice.  Trenton, however, goes for the whole shabackle.  He wants to be the Avatar, Ange, the last Airbender.



 

Photobucket

No comments:

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits