♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Because your kiss, your kiss is on my list...

Welcome to The DD, the only Charlie Sheen free internet site available.  Well, Charlie Sheen free except for that.  And that. 

But I don't need Charlie Sheen because I, too, am a bitchin' rockstar from Mars. 

Anyhoo diddle, I spent the entire weekend sick.  Feeling like poopey doo doo sick.  I literally slept all day yesterday.  I was awake for 10 minutes here and there, but mostly, I was asleep. 

And that kinda sucks.  I wanted to do something... anything... with my last weekend in my 20's.  Because as of 2:18 Thursday morning, I will be 30.  I'm a bit obsessed with this birthday.  Sometimes it feels ok.  Other times I could bawl just thinking about it. 

But let's keep it fun and light with a weird recap of the year I was born.  A look at 1981...

Raiders vs. Eagles in Superbowl XV

Top 10 Songs were:
1. Bette Davis Eyes, Kim Carnes

2. Endless Love, Diana Ross and Lionel Richie

3. Lady, Kenny Rogers

4. (Just Like) Starting Over, John Lennon

5. Jessie's Girl, Rick Springfield

6. Celebration, Kool and The Gang

7. Kiss On My List, Daryl Hall and John Oates

8. I Love a Rainy Night, Eddie Rabbitt

9. 9 to 5, Dolly Parton

10. Keep On Loving You, REO Speedwagon

 A photo of the 1981 Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders

Top Grossing movies of 1981:
1. Raiders of the Lost Ark
2. On Golden Pond
3. Superman 2

4. Arthur
5. Stripes
6. Cannonball Run
7. Chariots of Fire
8. For Your Eyes Only
9. The Four Seasons
10. Fox & the Hound

MTV was born.
 
The first DeLorean was created.
 
Princess Diana marries Prince Charles {ew, he's gross}.
 
Metallica {a little band you may have heard of} formed in LA.
 
The first American "test-tube" baby was born in Virgina.
 
March 24th is also the birthday of...
 
1974 – Alyson Hannigan

1965 – The Undertaker
1970 - Lara Flynn Boyle

1981 is awesome.  Winning!

No comments:

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits