♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Monday, March 14, 2011

Time Travel

Youth.  How fleeting.  Anyway, being born of the 80's, I decided to compile a list of those things that instantly connect me to my childhood.  GAWD, that decade was AWESOME!  My personal 80's favorites:
  1. Rainbow Bright
  2. Popples
  3. Jellies
  4. Etch-a-sketch
  5. Barbie {duh!}
  6. Cabbage Patch Kids
  7. Fun Dip
  8. ALF
  9. Pogo Ball
  10. Scrunchies
  11. SHOWBIZ {None of that Rodent themed nonsense)
  12. Fraggle Rock
  13. Skating Rinks {slow skate? couples skate? racing and the hokey pokey?!}
  14. Using the phrase "gag me with a spoon".  :/
  15. Big bangs and side ponytails
  16. Pound Puppies
  17. Big League Chew
  18. My Little Pony
  19. Flight of the Navigator {still love watching this with Trenton}
  20. Care Bears
  21. Pop Rocks
  22. Koosh Balls
  23. Shark Attack {a game I REALLY wanted}
  24. Snoopy Sno Cone Machine!
  25. Pee Wee's Playhouse
  26. Hypercolor shirts
  27. Teddy Ruxpin
  28. Reading Rainbow
  29. Labrynth
  30. ACTUALLY PLAYING OUTSIDE FOR HOURS ON END

No comments:

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits