♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Deep Thoughts from a Shallow Mind

Scott is going to Opening Day tomorrow {Friday}. I can’t go because I have to work. Which sucks. But it is what it is. Nothing I can really do about it. Although, I find myself wishing harder and harder that Scott would win the lottery so I can stay home. Or better yet, stay home and have extra income for fun stuff with the kids and vacations and projects, etc. Staying home with no money is a bummer, lol.

So I’ve been 30 for a week. I feel the same. Which I guess is good. I already had gray hair and failing vision so I guess I just have to wait for arthritis and the urge to scream at kids for being on my lawn to complete the ideal old age persona.

April is upon us my friends. What does April bring? Fools. But my life is fraught with those already so I’ll speak of other matters. April brings Preston & Sarah’s Wedding Party Reception thingy. Also, bad movie night with some super coolio ladies. The greater possibility I’ll finally get this boot off. And Easter, of course. Scott wants to take Trenton camping Easter weekend. Not the whole family. Just he and Trenton. I say boo to that because I want to go camping, too. I like camping. Camp fires, fishing, sleeping in tents and QUIET. It’s nice. Although, I prefer camping somewhere with potties and showers.

Anyway… I’m starting a new med this weekend. Why over the weekend? I’m glad you asked. Because the side effects of said med {aren’t rhymes fun!} can be… extreme. Hopefully, none of the psychosis {real}, hostility with the urge to attack {real}, irritability {real} or tendency to spend large sums of money {er… ok, just covering my bases with that one} will apply to me. We’ll see. I’m kinda excited. Who doesn’t like to be “that crazy chick”?! You don’t? Hmmm. Weird. You must not be good at it.

Bored yet? Alrighty, I’ll leave you be.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits