♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Garage Sale in Plano!

July 16th.  One Day ONLY!  Me and 4 of my girlfriends are having a joint Garage Sale.  This is helping each of us fund the Rockin' RV Roadtrip we're all taking in August.  I like the way Sarah said it.  5 ladies.  2 states.  1 RV. 

Holy Mucho Madness. 

And I am driving the RV.  Yes, ME!  WHAT?!  Yes. I know.  But it's true.  My parents have a 32... may 36 foot RV that we are borrowing and taking to the road.  And I will be behind the wheel.  ::insert manic laugh::
Anyway, COME TO OUR GARAGE SALE!!!

Buy stuff so we can gamble our money away with glee!




Photobucket

No comments:

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits