♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

X… Xtra Sugga for Mama!

Being off all week before Christmas is awesome. Trenton's home so I'm trying to do something fun with the boys every day. I'm getting plenty of relaxing time though too so don't worry.

Project of the day? Candy Christmas trees. I got this idea on Pinterest and I had to try it with the boys. I seriously love that site. So throwing caution to the wind, I bought all the necessary items to make candy Christmas trees. Brave? Yes. But it's the holidays. Adventure in the air.

They were so fun to make. The boys really enjoyed it, I think. They certainly made a big enough mass. Imagine it… Sprinkles, food coloring, sugar, all kinds of goodies all over the counter. It was a literal candy land.

But you know what, those trees are delicious! And pretty dang cute if I do say so myself.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits